New Snoopy Items
Every item in our thrift shop is donated by the generosity of our community.
- Discover gently worn clothing for the entire family.
- Vintage Clothing
- Wedding Attire, including Vintage
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Dolls and Doll Accessories
- Accessories: Purses, Hats, Scarves, Belts
- Shoes, Boots, Slippers
- Linens, including Vintage
- Artwork and Frames
- Fabrics and Crafts
- Books, Magazines, Games, Toys
- Snoopy Clothing and Items for the entire family – all brand new
- Seasonal and Holiday Items
~ To receive weekly updates on our current sales and specials, visit the “Contact Us” page, and provide your email address.
We accept donations during our business hours: Monday – Saturday 12:00 – 3:00 PM.
Donations Guidelines – Sorry, we do not pick up items.
- Baby Items: We do not accept anything that a baby goes “into” – such as a crib, high chair, car seats etc.
- Toys in good condition are accepted in most cases.
- Clothing: Besides clothing, vintage clothing, and wedding attire, hats, shoes, handbags, and accessories should be in excellent condition, or they won’t be put out for sale. Children’s and men’s clothing is always needed.
- Collectibles and Household Items: include collectible items, table lamps, glassware, dishware, vases etc. Small household appliances must be clean and in working order,
- Jewelry: fine jewelry and costume jewelry in good repair are welcome.
- Linens: clean and undamaged bed linens, decorative pillows, table cloths etc.
- Fabrics, crafts, games, and toys, clean and in good condition
- Books and Magazines: current titles and issues in good condition are always welcome. Please no dictionaries, encyclopedias, or text books.
- Artwork in Frames in good condition
- Furniture: we accept small, clean, and undamaged furniture only. Non-metal bed frames are accepted.
- Electronics: No electronic items will be accepted. This includes cell phones, computers, computer monitors, printers, televisions, and VCR players. No toners or ink cartridges are accepted.