Please consider joining us. Membership requires 100 hours annually to the organization in a variety of activities that support our work.
- Receiving donations
- Sorting, inspecting, and pricing donations for sale in our retail thrift shop
- Greeting customers and cashier duties
- Creating beautiful window displays
- Shopping for infant items and assembling layettes for delivery to local hospitals
- Shopping for children’s clothing, toys, and books for Christmas Unlimited distribution
- Shopping for clothes for the Children’s Clothes Closet
- Serving on various committees that organize and plan our work
Come join us and become part of our community service efforts to help children and adults.
Call us at (707) 542-7480. If we do not answer the telephone, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.